Tires, Oil Changes !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tires, Oil Changes !

The weather is changing, so make sure you visit our sponsor Sunrise Chevy and get those tires rotated on your daily drivers, snow tires put on your camaro or Oil
    and Radiator fluids changed before you store anything away before another nasty winter.

Remember, your radiator fluid on these camaros has to be changed regardless of the mileage. If your car is 4 years old get it done or you may be sorry when it gels up !

When you visit Sunrise service department, make sure you tell them C5G sent you !

Winter is on its way and that means oil change, radiator flush, new tires, and check your belts especially on your daily drivers !

Go visit and support our Western Suburb Sponsor !

Comment

or ask for ME!!!! as I am a service consultant here!!!

Comment

So, your saying for great service on your Chevrolet, see Dan at Sunrise Chevrolet

Thanks Dan

Comment

BLACK FRIDAY SPECIAL AT SUNRISE CHEVROLET.

Buy three oil changes/rotations get one free!
          Dexos oil 4cyl and 6cly only $129.95, includes a $20 gift card for use in our service dept!! (any make or model) we service all makes
          package does not expire, use on multiple vehicles in your family fleet!!!

Same thing for v8's (mobil 1 or dexos)
          but no rotations buy three get one free for $219.95

message me for the deal!!! Or call me at sunrise chevrolet!
          630-942-8300 ex 2177

Comment

Originally posted by wurzernator View Post
            BLACK FRIDAY SPECIAL AT SUNRISE CHEVROLET.

Buy three oil changes/rotations get one free!
            Dexos oil 4cyl and 6cly only $129.95, includes a $20 gift card for use in our service dept!! (any make or model) we service all makes
            package does not expire, use on multiple vehicles in your family fleet!!!

Same thing for v8's (mobil 1 or dexos)
            but no rotations buy three get one free for $219.95

message me for the deal!!! Or call me at sunrise chevrolet!
            630-942-8300 ex 2177
            WOW GREAT DEALS ! Thanks for the News !
            That could make a great Xmas gift for someone !

Comment

Awesome deal, thanks for posting Dan

Comment

This month and next month get up to $200 rebate on the purchase of 4 tires. We price match any tire seller that is a not an online seller, does not need to be a gm vehicle, any make or model, recah out to me for any questions or concerns!!!

Comment

WOW That's a great deal. Thanks for taking care of your C5G/CNG family .

Comment

Just wanted to let the club members know we have great tire deals, with up to $200 in rebates available. We price match any brick and mortar store with matching tire part numbers, hit me up if you have any vehicle needs, camaro or any other vehicle!!! Now through the end of november!!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X