Thank you X-TREME Graphics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thank you X-TREME Graphics

A big shout out to Steve and his crew who are whipping up another batch of side window and rear window decals for us. Don't forget the Green ones Steve !

AND

Steve is thinking about a Cars and Coffee event in the Fall. I hope to see that happen !

Thank you so much Steve and Extreme Graphics !

The New Stickers for Windows look awesome.

We now have side window stickers and rear window stickers for C5G in many colors !

We also have rear window stickers for CNG in many colors ! Still working on side window for CNG.

If you need some Vinyl Graphics or a car wrap or some chip guard , go see Steve at Extreme Graphics and he will hook you up. He does a lot more then just cars.

Comment

Sounds Good thanks Lawdog !

Comment

Don't forget Steve also does window tinting.. Give him a call

Comment

Originally posted by Indyfestival15 View Post
          Don't forget Steve also does window tinting.. Give him a call
          On my list for next spring.
          '13 Camaro SS/RS Blue Ray Metallic w/silver stripes, Auto, Rear Vision Package w/camera, Embroidered Console, Blade Spoiler, sunroof.
          Mods: Dyno Tuned by Nickey, Nickey Comp Cam, Fast 102 Intake manifold w/ported TB, Yank 3200 Stall, CNC Ported Heads by Nickey, Kooks Headers, Borla S-type axleback, Nickey Noweeds diverters, 3:91 gear with 1000HP axles, CAI air intake, Foose Legend wheels.
          sigpic
          1.719-60 FT
          11.668 @ 117.91 MPH
          Fastest N/A Member

Comment

Saw Steve and everyone at Xtreme graphics for some window tinting and some stripping did a excellent job very happy with everything they did.

Thanks again.

Comment

Need a vinyl wrap on your bumper, rocker panels, hood or side view mirrors to protect against the winter road rash !
              Go see our good sponsor XTreme graphics and they will hook you up in a flash !!

Comment

X-Treme graphics is open so while your stuck at home, call them about scheduling a quick mod to your Camaro !

Comment

X Treme was great last month doing some cosmetic work on my daily driver Lincoln Continental while I watched and waited . And they did not even charge me extra to watch them work. LOL
                  Had some factory pieces that they matched up perfectly on my side view mirrors and rocker panels and looked good as new when they finished !
                  Nice operation and friendly people .

Comment

Working...
                  X