77 camaro vin on title is wron

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 77 camaro vin on title is wron

Anyone experience having a vin error on a car title? My 77 camaro title has an extra digit curtesy of Woodstock DMV.!
    My buyer is from indiana which complicate this process. Any help/advise is appreciated!
    2013 AGM M6 ZL1
    sigpic
    life is not about waiting for the storm to pass....its learning to dance in the rain!

If DMV made the mistake they will get title reissued for you.

Or you can get a form from DMV and have Police Officer inspect and verify, sign off and that form, along with title and picture of VIN can work for Indiana DMV.

Comment

So here is what the DMV told me, have to get law enforcement verification form and have police officer verify the vin on the car...then take that to the DMV and fill out title correction form n submit both forms plus title and bada bingbadaboom it should get taken care of.....$30 expedite fee at the right DMV office can turn it around in a day or two......who knew?
      2013 AGM M6 ZL1
      sigpic
      life is not about waiting for the storm to pass....its learning to dance in the rain!

Comment

The mistake was made in 2006 when the previous owner bought it
        2013 AGM M6 ZL1
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by clark grizwald View Post
          So here is what the DMV told me, have to get law enforcement verification form and have police officer verify the vin on the car...then take that to the DMV and fill out title correction form n submit both forms plus title and bada bingbadaboom it should get taken care of.....$30 expedite fee at the right DMV office can turn it around in a day or two......who knew?
          yes , You are on the right path Grasshopper.

Comment

Turns out that to expedite, it has to be signed off by a secretary of state officer.....
            2013 AGM M6 ZL1
            sigpic

Comment

Well thats easy enough take it out for spin on 90 and get on it ! Lol

I was just trying to get your attention officer , can you please verify my vin number !
              Last edited by Lawdog; 02-25-2018, 09:30 PM.

Comment

Working...
              X