X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• this sounds a bit scary! lol

Oh you just hit a sore spot, lol

They need to get their head out of their ------

I just cant figure out what GM and Ford are thinking anymore including their luxury brands.

Seriously, first they both want to do away with all of their sedan models because they claim people wont buy them and now talk of changing a 2 door muscle into a sedan model and electric. Why would I give up a 4 door Cadillac or 4 door lincoln continental to buy a 4 door electric camaro with stiff suspension that I have to stop every 300-400 miles to charge up,

WHAT A JOKE

If you only advertise pick up trucks and suv/crossovers, that is what peeps will buy because they know no better. They have intentionally put no effort into advertising sedans in several years while the european manufacturers are running away with that market.

and

The only manufacturer who concentrates on the fun of driving in their adds is Dodge with their commercials and as a result they easily are getting the younger market to buy up their chargers and challengers.

Its not rocket science.

I think GM and Ford have just given up on the theory that their are three kinds of car owners, 1) that want a fun experience and the thrill of a well designed machine and 2) those that driving is a means of getting from point A to B safely and 3) those that want luxury above all else.

and many people actually can afford two different kinds of cars in their garage and will work to make it happen.

You have to stop trying to find one or two models to force on everyone, it will never work.

Has anyone noticed that the only one that is profiting from all their reduction in choices is UBER. These young adults probably figure its just not worth spending that kind of money on something I am not excited about. I dont blame them.

okay i am done , lol

Comment

Working...
    X