Sunday, October 5th, 2014 – 4th Annual Cruise to Lake Geneva

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sunday, October 5th, 2014 – 4th Annual Cruise to Lake Geneva

Since the weather all summer has been kind of Autumn-ish, it can be hard to tell when Fall actually starts. However, when it's time to cruise to Lake Geneva...you know Fall has arrived. Once again, it's time to clear your calendars and get ready for the 4th Annual Cruise to Lake Geneva. The 2014 Lake Geneva Cruise will be on Sunday, October 5th.

Our first Lake Geneva cruise was in 2011 with 12 Camaros on a drizzly day and we had so much fun we've done it every year since. In 2012 we had a 27 Camarovan and 22 Camaros joined the fun last year. While the early morning was a little rain-iffy last year, those who were daring enough were treated to beautiful sunny skies during the cruise and gorgeous fall colors along the route. If you've cruised with us before we hope to see you again. If you haven't yet had the opportunity, then we hope you'll be able to join us this year.

DETAILS:

We will meet at the Jelly Belly factory warehouse in Pleasant Prairie, WI. Free 1/2 hour tours of the facility start at 9:00am. We are planning on starting the cruise around 10:00am so you'll want to get your tour in early so that you still have time to shop for Jelly Bellys and be ready to cruise.

Jelly Belly 20% Off Coupon

We will cruise to Lake Geneva via country highways and tree lined Rustic Roads while admiring the Wisconsin fall colors which should be peaking around our cruise date. Glacial hills and winding roads and a whole bunch of fun are included on the route. Once again, the route has been modified slightly from last year to keep it fresh and to include more amazing road fun. We will be travelling at a safe but brisk pace. We'll make two quick stops along the way; the first at Bushnell Park in Burlington for some photo-ops and the second in Lyons for a fuel stop. We should arrive in Lake Geneva between 1:00-1:30pm.

Once in Lake Geneva we'll have lunch at the Gino's East restaurant which is right on the lake, close to downtown shopping and provides us with nearby free parking. We will also have a free raffle for various door prizes during lunchtime. After lunch the rest of the afternoon will be yours to shop, take a boat tour or just explore beautiful Lake Geneva.

Lunch Details:
    $14 per person, $7 for kids 12 and under; includes a pizza buffet, salads and non-alcoholic beverages, tax and tip. Please pay me (Xello) beforehand when you arrive at Jelly Belly. A cash bar is also available for alcoholic beverages if you wish. This arrangement has worked extremely well and allows you to relax and enjoy the rest of the day. Thank you for your understanding.

Note: For those interested in coming to Kenosha the day/night before the cruise, here's a short list of Restaurants, Hotels and things to do that I threw together: Xello's Quick Guide to Kenosha

Please let me know if you will be participating in the cruise and how many will be included for lunch (please note if any are children 12 and under).

====================
    Cruise Participants (lunch= adults/kids):
    1. Xello (2)
    2. TonyNo (1)
    3. Lawdog (1)
    4. topway@frontier .com (2/2)
    5. Zip3151 (2)
    6. kcazretsof (2/2)
    7. Ends (2)
    8. mecovey (2)
    9. Camaro426 (2)
    10. Bee-otch (2)
    11. SCOTCH MAN (2)
    12. cmyarb (2)
    13. Mantis RS (1)
    14. itsabuick1993 (3)
    15. Neko95 (2)
    16. HI END (2)
    17. schwartzeneger (1)
    18. Stacy (1)
    19. Grave Digger (2)
    20. WanaBee (2/2)
    21. Black Beauty (1)
    22. Kathy63 (2)
    23. Dreamin (1)
    24. sberk1012 (1)
    25. JamesN (1)
    26. SS Mess13 (2)
    27. clark grizwald (1)
    28. Decepticon13 (2/1)
    29. Redhot12 (2)
    30. RileyO (2/2)
    31. SSRS12 (1)
    Last edited by Ends; 10-04-2014, 08:06 PM.

In!

Comment

That was quick Tony.

Comment

in ! Weather permitting, car ready permitting.

Comment

Sounds awesome. I would be interested

Comment

Zip3151 x 2

Comment

Topway 2 adults.

Comment

We are in. Topway let's cruise up together. I'll PM the new guy from Roscoe too.
                kcazretsof - 2017 Camaro 2SS Convertible Hyper Blue Metallic

Previous:
                2010 Camaro 2SS RS RJT - ARH LT, HF Cats, Corsa Cat-back, Nickey Tune

Comment

Sound like fun

Comment

Count Nikki and I as in!
                    Last edited by Ends; 10-04-2014, 08:06 PM.

Comment

Gonna miss it this year. We'll be 1200 miles away in Florida.
                      '13 Camaro SS/RS Blue Ray Metallic w/silver stripes, Auto, Rear Vision Package w/camera, Embroidered Console, Blade Spoiler, sunroof.
                      Mods: Dyno Tuned by Nickey, Nickey Comp Cam, Fast 102 Intake manifold w/ported TB, Yank 3200 Stall, CNC Ported Heads by Nickey, Kooks Headers, Borla S-type axleback, Nickey Noweeds diverters, 3:91 gear with 1000HP axles, CAI air intake, Foose Legend wheels.
                      sigpic
                      1.719-60 FT
                      11.668 @ 117.91 MPH
                      Fastest N/A Member

Comment

A yes from Rockford. 2 of us.

Comment

Put me down +1
                          2013 CAMARO 2LT RS
                          sigpic

Comment

Michele and I plan to finally make it this year.

Comment

Just a reminder if any kids 12 and under will be joining for lunch, please let me know as I will need to give a count to the restaurant as we get closer to launch. The count would be posted similar to: Xello (2/1), if I were bringing a little one. Thanks.

Comment

Working...
                              X