No announcement yet.

Sunday, October 5th, 2014 – 4th Annual Cruise to Lake Geneva

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry, I forgot to sign us up, add Dave and I please for the cruise and 2 adults for lunch

Comment

Can't make it, my first grandson 1st BD party is that day.

Comment

I'm in.
        Some kids have two legs, some have four legs. Mine has four tires.

Comment

Mike, what way do you plan to head out. The group of us from South Central part of Wisconsin are going to go 43 to 12 to 50. The Beloit area is going to pick up the Madison group likely in Elkhorn, if you would like to tag along with us.

Comment

I'm the adopted cheesehead. I'll head over with the Wisconsin group.
            Some kids have two legs, some have four legs. Mine has four tires.

Comment

wow this is getting big ! should be a great time.

Comment

Always is!

Comment

Put me down for a guest with me

Comment

Sorry, Melissa and I are out now. Melissa's work group decided to have their fall party Saturday night and we won't be able to get up there in time leaving here Sunday morning.
                    sigpic
                    2010 2SS/RS #55 NicKey Stage 2S Super-Camaro, custom paint by Pete (Mr. Showstopper)
                    Build thread: http://www.chicago5thgen.com/5th-gen...ld-thread.html

Comment

Originally posted by FreakyFastFreddie View Post
                      Sorry, Melissa and I are out now. Melissa's work group decided to have their fall party Saturday night and we won't be able to get up there in time leaving here Sunday morning.
                      Sorry to hear that, but understandable.

Comment

Clear work schedule that day! Woo hoo! Count me in for 2!

Comment

Each year, for those that join us for lunch, Jill and I sponsor a free raffle to show our appreciation and to celebrate camaraderie with our Camaro family. This year, we're happy to announce a special item included in the raffle. Harbor Shores on Lake Geneva has graciously donated a certificate for a One Night Stay at their resort. This certificate is worth over $100 and we owe our gratitude to them and to Gino's East in Lake Geneva who have also donated a gift certificate for our 4th Annual Lake Geneva Cruise.

In addition, The Cove of Lake Geneva is happy to welcome us back and will once again allow us to use their parking lot so that we can keep our beautiful cars together and in a safe place while we eat and enjoy Lake Geneva shops afterwards.

Thank you to all that have signed up thus far, and we hope that more will join us for what is always a great cruise.

Comment

So as of right now, it looks like it will be just me now Ray.

Comment

Originally posted by Mantis RS View Post
                              So as of right now, it looks like it will be just me now Ray.
                              That's too bad , I was looking forward to meeting the bunch. Glad you can still make I though.

Comment

I really wish i could make it this year. This year has been crazy for me. Only logged 600 miles on the car.
                                Current Stable:

1999 Jeep Wrangler
                                1999 Honda Passport...Gas sipper

1978 Camaro/Vette Hybrid
                                http://photobucket.com/ProjectCormaro
                                2012 Camaro ZL1 #1265
                                http://photobucket.com/2012CamaroZL1

Comment

Working...
                                X