No announcement yet.

Is this a standard ZL1 rim option?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guys thank you so much for all the effort this is the greatest forum out there. LAWDOG... YOU ARE THE BEST!!! GMAN will you make it to the Villa Olivia opener? Would love to see that car. Thats my FAV color.

Sorry for my delay in responding, been trying to decide what I really wanted to do with the car. Made my decision past week had it for sale I took it off the market, get her back to original SLP condition and taking off the 22" wheels. Found a brand new set of SLP 20" the very difficult size to find of 9" and 10" those were only offered on the 427SLP. Since SLP has not made or continued any of their products seemed a no brainer. Saw last August Mecum sold a 2012 SLP Convertible for $90,000 plus buyer fee... YAHOO...

Look forward to the 4/19 Opener at Villa Olivia that is a great day there... Hope to have the car in form by then.
    2012 Camaro Convertible SS2 SLP ZL560
    1 of 1 Silver Ice / Black Interior / Supercharged 560 HP / Auto/ Hurst Shifter / Brembos / SLP Springs / Loudmouth II/ Lexani 22 inch / P Zero Nero 265ZR30-22 and 315ZR25-22. and a bunch of other stuff
    sigpic

Comment

Working...
    X