No announcement yet.

SYCK SS version 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah it looks like Jeremy went back to Subaru. I sent him a message but didn't hear back.
    :-/

Comment

Originally posted by cully77 View Post
      yeah it looks like jeremy went back to subaru.

Where did that decision come from?
      sigpic
      2010 2SS/RS #55 NicKey Stage 2S Super-Camaro, custom paint by Pete (Mr. Showstopper)
      Build thread: http://www.chicago5thgen.com/5th-gen...ld-thread.html

Comment

I'd say smaller and lighter.

Comment

Sure did get a new car. Had my srt4 just wasn't cutting it. So i had to go back to AWD.

With divorce and everything I needed something a little more reliable, practical, and better on gas.

Comment

That's a SYCK Subaru but I can't believe the Camaro is gone.
            Jeremy say it isn't so.

Comment

J, sounds like life has thrown you a curve. Sorry to hear that.
              sigpic
              2010 2SS/RS #55 NicKey Stage 2S Super-Camaro, custom paint by Pete (Mr. Showstopper)
              Build thread: http://www.chicago5thgen.com/5th-gen...ld-thread.html

Comment

Isn't that what life is good for? Haha. Just gotta keep pushing through. Everything happens for a reason.

Comment

***UPDATE***

so i know its been a few months since i have updated. But i figured since i finally have a day off it would be a good time.

SYCK SS has finally been dropped off for some heavy surgery. Things got delayed because I recruited 2 other 5th gen into the shop to get boost added while trying to sell my turbo kit. HAHA.

anyways the hopeful plan for mine now is mid to end of April. Should be interesting to say the least.

This is a little teaser of what is in store for my car. This is a customer of ours that is running a single front mounted 80mm turbo..... Mine is going to be close but oriented a different way, and is a littttttlllleee bit bigger ;-)

Comment

Working...
                  X