Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Camaro vs Mustang car show this Sunday is going to be an awesome time Poopys is a cool place to go
    unfortunately we are unable to make it, hope everyone has a great time

Comment

• Camaro vs Mustang Car Show Sunday Sept.29, 1-5 PM. This is a FREE SHOW. Live music. GREAT FOOD. Went so well they are doing it again in September
      Poopys ... Savanna IL. You can see the details on Poopys FB Page

Comment

• Originally posted by CAM74 View Post
        Camaro vs Mustang Car Show Sunday Sept.29, 1-5 PM. This is a FREE SHOW. Live music. GREAT FOOD. Went so well they are doing it again in September
        Poopys ... Savanna IL. You can see the details on Poopys FB Page
        Looks like a great time, maybe next year we can combine it with our Galena overnight cruise if we get a heads up early in the season as to its date. Please let me know next year as early as you can because its hard to get hotel rooms for a reasonable price unless you book way in advance in Galena typically. THANKS !

Comment

• I went to the genoa, IL car show today. man it was packed . had a great time !
          I Just raised the hood for a few hours and did not worry about competing .
          Thats the way to enjoy yourself !

Make sure you get out and have some fun peeps

Comment

• Remember boys and girls some of us meet at Rookies on Randall Rd. and Bushwood in Elgin on Sunday nights at 5:00 so join us for a cruise night if yur not doing anything.

Comment

• Was thinking about going to this if the weather is nice.
              Attached Files
              2010, 2LT, RS, Inferno Orange, Black Racing Stripes, Orange Accent Interior, Sunroof, Orange Engine Cover, GM Performance Exhaust

2011, 2LT, Synergy Green, Cyber Gray Racing Stripes, 19" Polished Alum., Sunroof

Comment

• Going to rookies tonight !!

See you there at 5.

Comment

• Sunday sept 12 , 2021
                  Going to try and go to Francis Cocina in streamwood on Barrington rd for a car show tomorrow if anyone wants to join me . It's a charity show for Shriners hospital .
                  10-2

Comment

• Rookies tonight ?

Comment

• GOING TO CARS AND COFFEE IN NEW LENNOX TOMORROW, SUNDAY, AUGUST 20 with a few members !! BE THere to join the fun at 9:00 sharp !

Comment

• Originally posted by Lawdog View Post
                        GOING TO CARS AND COFFEE IN NEW LENNOX TOMORROW, SUNDAY, AUGUST 20 with a few members !! BE THere to join the fun at 9:00 sharp !
                        Ill be there! Only suggestion I have is that since the event only goes for 3 hours and the lot isnt very large, parking fills up fast so the closer you arrive at 8 am, you'll have a better chance of good parking. See ya there!

Comment

• 8am-11am . 1333 S Schoolhouse Road. New Lenox, IL
                          Attached Files

Comment

• What a great time in New Lennox on Sunday. So glad I went !
                            Saw some great old friends from the club there and some new peeps
                            I will be back

Comment

• Anyone up for a Hooters Cruise on Sunday ? I need to knoiw early !

Comment

Working...
                              X