Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

were are u guys parked at?

Comment

Nice meeting you all! I got pulled over on the way home for no front plate and tinted windows but got a warning. lol <3 the police!

Comment

Great seeing you guys again! I need to remember the folding chairs and tunes next time!

See ya all soon!
        Demon
        2012 CRT ZL1 #683
        NicKey Stage II #15
        sigpic

Comment

Great seeing you all. Thx T. for setting this up.

---
          I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?nsgj40
          SLP ZL575 Package; Kooks 1-7/8" Coated; Borla S Exhaust; Fastmotorsports Tune; 35% Window Tint; MGW Shifter; Heritage Grill; Dual Color Halos; Colored Stitching

Showstopper - Stripes; Premium Underhood Package; LED Side Markers; LED Mirrors; Interior Painted Panels; Floor Lighting; Red ABL;

552 RWHP 541 RWTQ

Comment

Originally posted by SourceBoss View Post
            Nice meeting you all! I got pulled over on the way home for no front plate and tinted windows but got a warning. lol <3 the police!
            At first he was behind me, I was a bit nervous, then he went around me and got you, though I was not sure why

Comment

Originally posted by Bubbles View Post
              either that or an anal retentive neat freak.... your choice. :P
              Hit the nail on the head

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              Man that really sucks...........but that's the coolest thing I've ever seen

Comment

I made a fifteen minute appearance and saw alot of members. Great seeing everyone. T the stripes look fantastic ! Missing a little sumthin on the chin though !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                Man that really sucks...........but that's the coolest thing I've ever seen

Comment

It was great seeing everyone again

Comment

Thanks for coming out everyone ! Sorry I had to bail at Portillos, I have to wake up at 4am
                    ]
                    2016 2SS NFG Auto Adrenalin Red NPP MRC
                    Previous:
                    2011 LLT Black RS [x]Showstopper 45th Anniversary Camaro RS Stripes, [x] MPD1 Spoiler Much More..

Comment

Working...
                    X