Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Take our Camaro's around track at Indianapolis Motor Speedway!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OK just received a PM from Marty, he thinks we are a go I have a call with him on Weds. We will lock everything down for the weekend. Please if you want to go this weekend please confirm ASAP.
    2018 ZL1 A10 Convertible, Kooks Longtube Headers (to be installed 8Jan) Full Kooks exhaust from Kooks R&D in Mooresville, NC, ZL1 painted GFX, My ShowStopper Custom Engine Cover Kit and painted CAI. For Sale! Color Shift Lights coming soon[/SIZE][/B]

Comment

I am still in. Looking forward to it.

Comment

OK if I don't hear from Marty we can go down for Family Day. I need to get my stereo fixed before I go anywhere...arggggg
        2018 ZL1 A10 Convertible, Kooks Longtube Headers (to be installed 8Jan) Full Kooks exhaust from Kooks R&D in Mooresville, NC, ZL1 painted GFX, My ShowStopper Custom Engine Cover Kit and painted CAI. For Sale! Color Shift Lights coming soon[/SIZE][/B]

Comment

Sorry Guys and Gals....Marty from the dealership just got off the phone with me....

No track time for other than the IN dealers. We will have to wait until the later event on the 25th..

Sorry I had to call him as he never called me back today.....

Good news is that we can go to the event this weekend together in a larger group!

Comment

oky doky, I really wasnt in for a trip to Indy this weekend anywhoo

Comment

bummer, I was going to set a track record. I can't do the family day, if you get to go make sure you post some pics up.

Comment

I will if I get to go down on the 25th...

Comment

Working...
                X