Meguair Tech Session Meet and Learn!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How much cash should we bring??LOL
    2018 ZL1 A10 Convertible, Kooks Longtube Headers (to be installed 8Jan) Full Kooks exhaust from Kooks R&D in Mooresville, NC, ZL1 painted GFX, My ShowStopper Custom Engine Cover Kit and painted CAI. For Sale! Color Shift Lights coming soon[/SIZE][/B]

Comment

It depends on what you want to buy. There are alot of great items. I'm bringing my checkbook and $30 bucks.
      sigpic
      2SS IBM W/PEARL WHITE STRIPES, ROTO-FAB CAI, PAINTED ENGINE COVERS, POLISHED SS UNDERHOOD MIRROR, LSX FAST INTAKE, STAGE-ONE CAM, DYNATECH HEADERS, BORLA S-TYPE CATBACK, HOTCHKIS SWAY BARS AND LOWERING SPRINGS, TORQ THRUST CHROME WHEELS, '69 EMBLEMS, ATOMIC ORANGE CALIPERS, SLOTTED/DRILLED ROTORS, HAWK PC BRAKE PADS, MPD SPOILER, RETRO GILL ACCENTS, HURST SHIFTER, BLUE LED FOOTWELL LIGHTS, NICK WILLIAMS 102 THOTTLE BODY, YANK 3200 STALL,TRANS COOLER, 3.91 GEAR,AND DSS LEVEL 5 AXLES. TED

Comment

Cool he will take checks that will work!
        2018 ZL1 A10 Convertible, Kooks Longtube Headers (to be installed 8Jan) Full Kooks exhaust from Kooks R&D in Mooresville, NC, ZL1 painted GFX, My ShowStopper Custom Engine Cover Kit and painted CAI. For Sale! Color Shift Lights coming soon[/SIZE][/B]

Comment

Tony your coming!!!!

Comment

Good stuff! We need a recap. LOL

Comment

Thanks Ted for organizing this. I learned a lot, mostly what I was doing wrong.

Comment

Yup! Good base of info for me!

Thanks to Ted and Rich!

Comment

I gained a lot of great info and also where to find the best Donuts around. Thanks Ted and Rich.
                  A Penny saved...Well, Now I'm out of Pennies.

2SS RS 6M - Showstoppers custom CAI, custom Engine covers, LED Side Markers, Red LED Engine & Footwell lighting, Dual color Halo's & Fogs, Windows Tinted, Showstoppers Spoiler & Front Diverter, Heritage Grille, Flowmaster Hushpower Axle back Exhaust, American Racing Torq Thrust Rims.

Comment

Ted and Rich! Thanks for the info and the time you spent getting this together!

I can say that Blue Camaro got a few pictures taken that night........

Comment

Thanks guys! Rick said that he would do another one for us later on in the year. Don't forget about Countryside Customs for hosting it. I know they would like to become a sponsor.
                      sigpic
                      2SS IBM W/PEARL WHITE STRIPES, ROTO-FAB CAI, PAINTED ENGINE COVERS, POLISHED SS UNDERHOOD MIRROR, LSX FAST INTAKE, STAGE-ONE CAM, DYNATECH HEADERS, BORLA S-TYPE CATBACK, HOTCHKIS SWAY BARS AND LOWERING SPRINGS, TORQ THRUST CHROME WHEELS, '69 EMBLEMS, ATOMIC ORANGE CALIPERS, SLOTTED/DRILLED ROTORS, HAWK PC BRAKE PADS, MPD SPOILER, RETRO GILL ACCENTS, HURST SHIFTER, BLUE LED FOOTWELL LIGHTS, NICK WILLIAMS 102 THOTTLE BODY, YANK 3200 STALL,TRANS COOLER, 3.91 GEAR,AND DSS LEVEL 5 AXLES. TED

Comment

OK I followed the steps on Clay Bar and using the x2 wax, OMG my car is shinny....

The paint looks so Deep now....... It took 6 hrs but so worth it.......

Comment

Pics or it didn't happen. okey:

Comment

You saw it at the show....LOL It didn't have enough BLING LEDs to get in on the fun....

Comment

Working...
                            X