Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Suggest your events/thoughts for 2019 season .

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We already have some great stuff we are working on this year. Here are just SOME of them.

A Brunch at Villa Olivia
    A Cruise to Rockford Hooters again
    A 4th July Parade
    A BBQ at Lawdogs House
    A Lake Geneva Cruise and lunch .
    A Sponsor Sunrise Chevrolet Show.
    A Starved Rock Cruise and Brunch

And we are going to dropp in at some of our sponsors too !!

So stay tuned for the preliminary schedule to be posted by the end of February.

Comment

Remember Boys and Girls, if you have some idea for an event you think we would all like, please feel free to speak up and post it in this section and we can see if it will get enough interest from members to try and set it up !

Thanks for your support !!

Comment

I would like to go to Jonamac apple orchard in Malta ( Dekalb) on either Oct 5 or 6. It is food truck weekend and a band will play Sunday afternoon. Stuff to do...apple picking, pumpkin picking, corn maze, cider house, play ground for kids. Excellent fresh apple donuts! They have had pumpkin cannons in the past. No admission or parking fee. You pay for what you do. Lots of parking on grass/gravel. I take the Camaro every year. Check out their website for more info.

I will be going that weekend and would love to have others join me.

Comment

Originally posted by TigBaby View Post
          I would like to go to Jonamac apple orchard in Malta ( Dekalb) on either Oct 5 or 6. It is food truck weekend and a band will play Sunday afternoon. Stuff to do...apple picking, pumpkin picking, corn maze, cider house, play ground for kids. Excellent fresh apple donuts! They have had pumpkin cannons in the past. No admission or parking fee. You pay for what you do. Lots of parking on grass/gravel. I take the Camaro every year. Check out their website for more info.

I will be going that weekend and would love to have others join me.
          hey that is fairly close by and sounds like a fun time, I would be up to do this. Which day would you prefer ?
          Do you have a scenic route you like or would you rather take a B-line for the place?

ANYONE ELSE ?!?!?!?!?
          Last edited by Lawdog; 08-25-2019, 08:27 PM.

Comment

I would probably prefer Sunday but if others are interested more in Saturday, I can be swayed.

I typically meander there, taking Rt38. I could try to come up with a scenic route.

Comment

Can't make it the 6th, but I would be interested if it was the 5th

Comment

I am open on either day, anyone else interested it is fairly close and something different to do, I think it's a good idea ! You can bring your kids ! Remember these cars do have back seats !

Comment

I think we can go on Sunday

Comment

sounds fun ,Sunday works better for us, but may be able to do Saturday depending on work

Comment

Working...
                    X