Clear All

• HOOTER's Rockford Summer Cruise June 8th, Sun

WHEN: June 8th, SUNDAY
    WHERE: HOOTER'S IN ROCKFORD
    TIME: FIRST MEET POINT AT 10:15AM. Leaving at 10:30
    BMO Harris Bank OFFICES - PARKING LOT
    1200 E Warrenville Rd
    Naperville, IL 60563

Second meet point: I-39, exit 99 Rochelle/DeKalb route 38 Lincoln Hwy ramp for the folks coming from central Illinois. This will be the first exit heading north after I-88/I-39 junction.

For those that have been with C5G for any time have no doubt been to this event before and know what a spectacular time a Hooter's Rockford cruise can be. For you newbies; the Rockford Hooter's cruise is the LARGEST the club has all year. The spring 2013 cruise generated over 70 cars and 115 people,

So let's try to get to that 100 car mark this time! IF YOU DON'T MAKE ANY OTHER CRUISE, MAKE IT TO THIS ONE!!!!!

There will be FREE wings for members of C5G, so if you have not done so already, get those dues in- $30 for the year. (Dues can be paid before the event, at the
    meet point or at Hooter's)
    Non members will be asked to pitch in $15.
    We also plan to get support from our sponsors and local vendors for raffle prizes.

RADIOS / Walkie Talkie (Optional, for communications) Be sure to check/change your batteries in your radios, it's been a while.
    ***channel 5*** Download "Zello" to your phone and look for C5G. This app only works in data coverage areas. bring Walkie Talkie as option.

We will be taking the I-88 west to I-39 North and exiting US-20 BUS/State St. Head West for 2 blocks and make a right onto N. Perryville Rd. At the first light, make a left, onto Argus Dr. and we will pass up Hooter's and enter in through the rear of the restaurant parking lot.

Please bring your TOLL IPASS, if you have them, or exact change so as to not fall behind. TOLL Prices and how you can order or pick up and IPass can be found here: http://www.illinoistollway.com/tolls...-plaza##Reagan

Hooters meet pics and Video:
    http://www.chicago5thgen.com/c5g-lou...html#post56235

Attendees:
    1. RKFDGEO
    2. Bumblebee
    3. SSTODO +1
    4. rnikolich9. +1
    5. TonyNo
    6. Lawdog
    7. Cam2011
    8. SurveyOrange
    9. Kathy63
    10. SCOTCHMAN
    11. Hoosierguy
    12. nightrider28
    13. Zip3151
    14. BugDoc
    15. KidChitownZ28
    16. Jlopezblackrs.
    17. RelliMak +1
    18. tansor Meet there
    19. JokerKojak Meet there
    20. chitownz28 +1
    21. headshot89 +1. Meet there
    22. DaFisch +1
    23. SYCK SS
    24. Hector Alondra
    25. Cam74
    26. FreakyFastFreddie +1
    27. Xello
    28. kcazretsof +1. Meet there
    29. Ends +2
    30. Camaro426 +1
    31. Dreamin
    32. Web327. +2.
    33. Inferno13. +1
    34. Demon
    35. Yenko2012. +3
    36. Camaro SS
    37. Camaro SS buddy
    38. KARR
    39. Jlopezblackrs
    40. KATHY63
    41. Blackhawk
    42. Toasty
    43. Tigger
    44. Mantis RS
    Last edited by SSTODO; 06-08-2014, 09:41 AM.
    I am a SHOWSTOPPER!!!

In!!!
    Ryan Nikolich

sigpic

Comment

In.

Comment

I'm in

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Can't make this one. I'll be between Charlotte NC and Knoxville TN on the Hot Rod Power Tour. Have fun.
          2010 SS, M6, Red Magnuson supercharger, Livernois Stage 2B cam, Kooks headers, high flow cats and 3" exhaust, Roto Fab CAI, Hotchkis Track Pack, CCW SP550 wheels with Nitto tires, Custom Painted Stripes, Underhood Accessories and Sequential Mirrors by Showstopper Accessories, Tuned by Nickey. Sold

2013 Corvette Grand Sport, 6 speed, Night Race Blue with Ebony interior.

Comment

I'm in.
            2010, 2LT, RS, Inferno Orange, Black Racing Stripes, Orange Accent Interior, Sunroof, Orange Engine Cover, GM Performance Exhaust

2011, 2LT, Synergy Green, Cyber Gray Racing Stripes, 19" Polished Alum., Sunroof

Comment

FINALLY!!! IN, We've been missing George! If work allows, we're going to catch the power tour in crown point, and do the rest of the tour.
              Last edited by KATHY63; 03-25-2014, 01:22 PM.

Comment

Count us in - will see you at the Westin
                L99 to LS3 Conversion, Speed Inc Comp Cam, SLP LT Headers, Corsa Exhaust, Roto Fab CAI, FAST 102 Manifold, Nick Williams 102 TB, FAST Fuel Rails, Yank 3400, 3.91 Gear and TrueTrac, BMR Suspension, Foose Wheels, Heritage Grill

Paint by Countryside Customs

Built and Tuned By Speed Inc.

Comment

We are in! (Westin)
                  Last edited by Hoosierguy; 04-18-2014, 09:56 PM.
                  '13 Camaro SS/RS Blue Ray Metallic w/silver stripes, Auto, Rear Vision Package w/camera, Embroidered Console, Blade Spoiler, sunroof.
                  Mods: Dyno Tuned by Nickey, Nickey Comp Cam, Fast 102 Intake manifold w/ported TB, Yank 3200 Stall, CNC Ported Heads by Nickey, Kooks Headers, Borla S-type axleback, Nickey Noweeds diverters, 3:91 gear with 1000HP axles, CAI air intake, Foose Legend wheels.
                  sigpic
                  1.719-60 FT
                  11.668 @ 117.91 MPH
                  Fastest N/A Member

Comment

In!

Comment

I'm in

Comment

I'm in. Looks like we will be dealing with construction on I-90 again this year.

From the Illinois Tollway Website:

In 2014, we will complete rebuilding and widening the 37-mile western segment of I-90 between Randall Road in Elgin and I-39 near Rockford and make preparations to begin rebuilding and widening work in the 25-mile eastern segment from the Tri-State Tollway (I-294) to Randall Road. Work includes rebuilding the mile-long westbound section of I-90 between I-294 and the Kennedy Expressway, as well as interchange improvements, reconstruction of local crossroad bridges, retaining walls and noisewalls and reconstruction of the Fox River Bridge.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Comment

In!

Comment

In. Will meet at Randall or the oasis

Comment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X