Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lanyards!

Comment

Is there a Twin Peaks in our future? 30 miles of road construction to Rockford is almost as bad as exhaust drone.. :-(
      sigpic
      Bumblebee 1 of 1

Paint-HOK Sunrise, shaved door handles, concept mirrors, Showstoppers concept LED side markers, lowered, Eibach wheel spacers, wiper blades removed, muffler delete, Range AFM disable.

Comment

Originally posted by RKFDGEO View Post

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        SWEET!!! Now to figure out which orange one is ours!!

Comment

You can count me in +1 Itasca
          Current Stable:

1999 Jeep Wrangler
          1999 Honda Passport...Gas sipper

1978 Camaro/Vette Hybrid
          http://photobucket.com/ProjectCormaro
          2012 Camaro ZL1 #1265
          http://photobucket.com/2012CamaroZL1

Comment

I'm in for the hooters and Camaros, I need to find a quiet back road in to avoid the road construction and my paint job destruction. Anyone know of an alternative route?
            sigpic
            Bumblebee 1 of 1

Paint-HOK Sunrise, shaved door handles, concept mirrors, Showstoppers concept LED side markers, lowered, Eibach wheel spacers, wiper blades removed, muffler delete, Range AFM disable.

Comment

Originally posted by Beedriver2 View Post
              I'm in for the hooters and Camaros, I need to find a quiet back road in to avoid the road construction and my paint job destruction. Anyone know of an alternative route?
              I take route 20.
              2010, 2LT, RS, Inferno Orange, Black Racing Stripes, Orange Accent Interior, Sunroof, Orange Engine Cover, GM Performance Exhaust

2011, 2LT, Synergy Green, Cyber Gray Racing Stripes, 19" Polished Alum., Sunroof

Comment

A scenic route like what we do for jelly belly would be awesome. I would be up for something like that
                Current Stable:

1999 Jeep Wrangler
                1999 Honda Passport...Gas sipper

1978 Camaro/Vette Hybrid
                http://photobucket.com/ProjectCormaro
                2012 Camaro ZL1 #1265
                http://photobucket.com/2012CamaroZL1

Comment

I'm in. +1

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk
                  [B][I]"Smile 4 da Cam"[B][I]

Comment

I plan to meet up at Hooters. Will be coming back from Corvette Adventures in the Dells that Sunday.

Comment

I would love to go but hated the route last year.... A few too many close calls..... I might look into driving myself and not with group

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

If everyone keeps a proper distance between themselves and the car in front of them, the cruise is alot of fun!! I hope you reconsider, and join us on the cruise planned. Looking forward to seeing the new work you did on your car.

Comment

I drove out to Rockford last weekend on 90 for my daughters gymnastics meet. 90 is tore up from just past Hoffman estates almost all the way to Rockford. It's mostly a construction zone with only one lane open in some spots.

Comment

Just come on down to Normal and cruise up with me! Guess that means I'm IN!
                            sigpic
                            2010 2SS/RS #55 NicKey Stage 2S Super-Camaro, custom paint by Pete (Mr. Showstopper)
                            Build thread: http://www.chicago5thgen.com/5th-gen...ld-thread.html

Comment

im in with jade
                              2010 Camaro SS Auto IOM.VVT Cam ported throttle bodyand tuned by NICKY TSP Long Tube Headers Racing Borla S-type axelback Exhaust,SJM Autoprod HID halo's, GM heritage Grille W/front grill inset Blacked out, street scene front splitter, SHOWSTOPPERS LED Sidemarkers,& LED Mirrors painted blk MPD1 Spoiler, Rear blacked out painted matte black, Roof painted gloss black, special, K&N high flow intake

Comment

Don't worry folks i am sure Alex is looking at all available routes. this is going to be a fun cruise and a good time as usual.
                                Any alternative route will likely add some time on the cruise and it may be difficult to make everyone happy.

we could take Route 20 all the way. we would have a whole bunch of towns that we would be rolling through. That could be frustrating for some of you cause their will definitely be alot of stop lights and signs. and of course everyone would have to be good boys and girls and not be squeezing tires. That route would probably necessitate 3 or 4 set locations set out in advance to regroup. However, route 20 is a NICE drive.

or we cold take route 355 to 88 west to 39 north. All expressway driving. A bit out of the way for some but not others.

in my experience, either of the above two routes are going to see more police activity.

That's my 2 cents on Possible alternate routes.
                                Last edited by Lawdog; 04-29-2014, 11:02 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X