No announcement yet.

HOOTER's Rockford Summer Cruise June 8th, Sun

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mike, I think last time I went people started leaving around 3:30pm or so but that was the October trip.
    '13 Camaro SS/RS Blue Ray Metallic w/silver stripes, Auto, Rear Vision Package w/camera, Embroidered Console, Blade Spoiler, sunroof.
    Mods: Dyno Tuned by Nickey, Nickey Comp Cam, Fast 102 Intake manifold w/ported TB, Yank 3200 Stall, CNC Ported Heads by Nickey, Kooks Headers, Borla S-type axleback, Nickey Noweeds diverters, 3:91 gear with 1000HP axles, CAI air intake, Foose Legend wheels.
    sigpic
    1.719-60 FT
    11.668 @ 117.91 MPH
    Fastest N/A Member

Comment

Just did the 88 to 39 route. Some construction not much but on Sunday mornings no traffic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Man that really sucks...........but that's the coolest thing I've ever seen

Comment

UPDATED ROUTE:
        you asked us to find a better route with less construction and we did. The route below is our new route for this cruise and is posted on the first page.

Meeting in Naperville at the BMO Harris Bank OFFICES off of I-88 and leaving by 10:30am.
        We will be taking the I-88 west to I-39 North and exiting US-20 BUS/State St. Head West for 2 blocks and make a right onto N. Perryville Rd. At the first light, make a left, onto Argus Dr. and we will pass up Hooter's and enter in through the rear of the restaurant parking lot.
        I am a SHOWSTOPPER!!!

Comment

Sign me up...route sounds good.
          sigpic
          Bumblebee 1 of 1

Paint-HOK Sunrise, shaved door handles, concept mirrors, Showstoppers concept LED side markers, lowered, Eibach wheel spacers, wiper blades removed, muffler delete, Range AFM disable.

Comment

Just a heads up, Rockford Airfest is going on that weekend as well. So you may have extra traffic to deal with. I can't see it being too bad, as the you plan to go up to State Street. But just letting you know that you could have increased traffic on 39 due to people attending the Airshow.

Comment

N + 1
              sigpic
              2010 2SS/RS #55 NicKey Stage 2S Super-Camaro, custom paint by Pete (Mr. Showstopper)
              Build thread: http://www.chicago5thgen.com/5th-gen...ld-thread.html

Comment

I might join ya'll. Depends if we get back from our road trip to the Corvette Museum in time or not. If we do, we'll meet at Hooters.

Comment

Place to meet up

Is there anyplace on 39 we could meetup and join the group?

Comment

Originally posted by Jlopezblackrs View Post
                    Is there anyplace on 39 we could meetup and join the group?
                    Will take a look and get with FreakyFastFreddie as he is coming up the 39 as well. Give me till Monday. Thanks.
                    I am a SHOWSTOPPER!!!

Comment

In + 1. Will meet at Hooters.

Ramp at I39 and 38 at Rochelle would be a good spot to wait for the group if you are coming from the South.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk
                      kcazretsof - 2017 Camaro 2SS Convertible Hyper Blue Metallic

Previous:
                      2010 Camaro 2SS RS RJT - ARH LT, HF Cats, Corsa Cat-back, Nickey Tune

Comment

In!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                        sigpic

Comment

i have a +1 too btw. gonna be paying my dues this saturday at the open house too

Comment

Sign up! Please remember: Updated route and meet point!
                            I am a SHOWSTOPPER!!!

Comment

I'm in with Nikki and Danny.

Comment

I'm going to try and drag my dad along so change mine to a +1 please
                                Ryan Nikolich

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X