ROTO FAB CAI
    TSP LONG TUBE HEADERS
    TVS 2300 SUPERCHARGER
    CORSA SPORT EXHAUST
    SPEED INC TUNE
    560 RWHP

Comment

Originally posted by SYCK SS View Post
      Sure do. Anything "technically" 13.99 or faster you need a helmet .

And anyone racing needs pants. That's about it.

sent from my Note 3 using Tapatalk... that eoukd explain any errora
      Do you know what they charge to rent a helmet?
      '11 Red Jewel Tintcoat 2SS/RS L99
      GM 1LE 3.91 gears
      Stainless Power LT Headers w/ high flow cats.
      CAI intake
      SLP Loudmouth axel back
      Tuned by Speed inc

Comment

I guess I need to find a helmet. Do the helmets have to be a certain type?
        '13 Camaro SS/RS Blue Ray Metallic w/silver stripes, Auto, Rear Vision Package w/camera, Embroidered Console, Blade Spoiler, sunroof.
        Mods: Dyno Tuned by Nickey, Nickey Comp Cam, Fast 102 Intake manifold w/ported TB, Yank 3200 Stall, CNC Ported Heads by Nickey, Kooks Headers, Borla S-type axleback, Nickey Noweeds diverters, 3:91 gear with 1000HP axles, CAI air intake, Foose Legend wheels.
        sigpic
        1.719-60 FT
        11.668 @ 117.91 MPH
        Fastest N/A Member

Comment

IIRC, they rent for $13. Can someone confirm?

Comment

Originally posted by Hoosierguy View Post
            I have 2 helmets...both ultra cool, which I have never worn. You are welcome to come and borrow one. I live 5 minutes away. Size L

Comment

Thanks....I am thinking of buying one. I'm going looking tomorrow. I'll give you a yell if I can't find one.
              '13 Camaro SS/RS Blue Ray Metallic w/silver stripes, Auto, Rear Vision Package w/camera, Embroidered Console, Blade Spoiler, sunroof.
              Mods: Dyno Tuned by Nickey, Nickey Comp Cam, Fast 102 Intake manifold w/ported TB, Yank 3200 Stall, CNC Ported Heads by Nickey, Kooks Headers, Borla S-type axleback, Nickey Noweeds diverters, 3:91 gear with 1000HP axles, CAI air intake, Foose Legend wheels.
              sigpic
              1.719-60 FT
              11.668 @ 117.91 MPH
              Fastest N/A Member

Comment

I have 2 as well. There are certain specs but they let it slide.

Comment

Call JEGS in Ohio. I got mine there for about $120 that meets all the certification requirements. They were extremely helpful.
                  L99 to LS3 Conversion, Speed Inc Comp Cam, SLP LT Headers, Corsa Exhaust, Roto Fab CAI, FAST 102 Manifold, Nick Williams 102 TB, FAST Fuel Rails, Yank 3400, 3.91 Gear and TrueTrac, BMR Suspension, Foose Wheels, Heritage Grill

Paint by Countryside Customs

Built and Tuned By Speed Inc.

Comment

I have not heard of a place that does not let you use a full face motorcycle helmet. Motorcycle helmets are cheaper. Can you use this style of helmet?

Comment

There have been occasions where those would not fly. Depends on track and event.

Comment

Originally posted by SCOTCH MAN View Post
                        Call JEGS in Ohio. I got mine there for about $120 that meets all the certification requirements. They were extremely helpful.
                        I don't know what size I would need and how fast do they ship? I would need it for next weekend.
                        sigpic
                        1.719-60 FT
                        11.668 @ 117.91 MPH
                        Fastest N/A Member

Comment

I don't know what size I would need and how fast do they ship? I would need it for next weekend.
                          Go into that Honda store right by your house and try on the helmets. I was right between a L and an XL, so I went L. It is better that it is a little tight vs a little loose. You don't have to buy anything there, just check sizing.

I will say though that there are slight variations amongst different manufacturers. A "L" in one brand may not be the same as a "L" in another. Best to figure out which brand you want, then go to the manufacturers web site and look at their specific size charts.

Comment

I went to Cabela's. I think I need a XL....and of course all they had was L and XXL.
                            sigpic
                            1.719-60 FT
                            11.668 @ 117.91 MPH
                            Fastest N/A Member

Comment

Mine are motorcycle helmets so you can try motorcycle stores lol

Comment

Put me down as a maybe for this, would like to get my new tank down the strip for baseline.

Two Ton Racing, Inc.

Comment

Working...
                                X