No announcement yet.

**AUGUST 3RD, 2014 @ GLD**Let's setup a track day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I double-checked with the wife and I'm still good to go.

Lake Forest Oasis sounds good.

For the guys who have not raced before, we can always tech our cars and while they are cooling down, we can talk about how the tree works and where the end is. Stuff like that.

To the guy asking about 3.91s there is a good thread on Camaro5 is good, even talked about backlash.
    2010 Camaro SS/RS L99
    13.15@106 1.95 stock
    11.84@113 1.59 bolt-ons stock internal
    10.90@125 1.47 GPI VVT Cam + Bo White Ported Heads

Comment

Originally posted by Pro Stock John View Post
      I double-checked with the wife and I'm still good to go.

Lake Forest Oasis sounds good.

For the guys who have not raced before, we can always tech our cars and while they are cooling down, we can talk about how the tree works and where the end is. Stuff like that.

To the guy asking about 3.91s there is a good thread on Camaro5 is good, even talked about backlash.
      Awesome!!! Finally you and Jim will meet haha. Hopefully our little log session will give you an edge ;-)

And John does bring up a great point. Any one unsure of how things go, do not be afraid to ask. The list that is gathering is showing some experienced racers are going. Please don't let that scare you as we all enjoy lending a hand when we can.

Also anyone unfamiliar with procedures, you can check out this little write up a pair of knuckle heads wrote up from collaborated information from some experienced members. Check it out.

sent from my Note 3 using Tapatalk... that eoukd explain any errora

Comment

Put me down as a maybe.. would be fun
        Ryan Nikolich

sigpic

Comment

SUNDAY LOOKING GOOD WEATHERWISE...

Sun Aug 3

80°
          63°
          Mostly Sunny
          '13 Camaro SS/RS Blue Ray Metallic w/silver stripes, Auto, Rear Vision Package w/camera, Embroidered Console, Blade Spoiler, sunroof.
          Mods: Dyno Tuned by Nickey, Nickey Comp Cam, Fast 102 Intake manifold w/ported TB, Yank 3200 Stall, CNC Ported Heads by Nickey, Kooks Headers, Borla S-type axleback, Nickey Noweeds diverters, 3:91 gear with 1000HP axles, CAI air intake, Foose Legend wheels.
          sigpic
          1.719-60 FT
          11.668 @ 117.91 MPH
          Fastest N/A Member

Comment

It's looking tight schedule wise for me what time do they start letting people on the track ? Trying to get a handle on time for me , family commitmens

Comment

Originally posted by johnnyo1 View Post
              It's looking tight schedule wise for me what time do they start letting people on the track ? Trying to get a handle on time for me , family commitmens
              Technically gates open at 9 am and lanes open at 10am... but my experience it'll be around 10:30-10:45 when we can race.

Comment

Thank you

Comment

Originally posted by johnnyo1 View Post
                  Thank you
                  No problem.

If you can't make it this time, there are a few of us that frequent the track all the time. So there will be other chances. Although weather is looking to be great for racing

Comment

Sounds like Mike aka Bad70Supreme has family stuff that day.

As far as me and Jim lining up, I need the hit or 2 off a flag I don't have a cam.
                    2010 Camaro SS/RS L99
                    13.15@106 1.95 stock
                    11.84@113 1.59 bolt-ons stock internal
                    10.90@125 1.47 GPI VVT Cam + Bo White Ported Heads

Comment

Originally posted by Pro Stock John View Post
                      Sounds like Mike aka Bad70Supreme has family stuff that day.

As far as me and Jim lining up, I need the hit or 2 off a flag I don't have a cam.
                      Awww man, maybe we can catch him next time.

But that is a good point. You also don't have the LS3 conversion so your limited on revs. I think those are fair requests.

Comment

It's too bad the team is racing Mid-Ohio this weekend or I'd see if the boss would bring out the COPO. Hopefully next time!

Comment

Lake Forest oasis works for me, see everyone around 8:30.
                          '11 Red Jewel Tintcoat 2SS/RS L99
                          GM 1LE 3.91 gears
                          Stainless Power LT Headers w/ high flow cats.
                          CAI intake
                          SLP Loudmouth axel back
                          Tuned by Speed inc

Comment

I am in as long as this crazy weather doesnt change on us.

It will be nice to get out there with the new setup.

I will meet you guys up there.

Comment

This is great to see. A possible 12 camaros hitting the track all at the same time.

Comment

I'm still a maybe. Trying my best to make it out!

Comment

Working...
                                X